So I have pretty much woken up 19 million times throughout the night absolutely ravenous, therefore it is safe to say when breakfast time comes I am HANGRY (for definition see below)
I can’t be waiting for something yummy and filling to cook .. .sooo.. I introduce to you a favourite of mine:
Classic Apple-Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- no waiting, all prepared the night before so in the morning you can dig right in
- Oats are a slow release of energy meaning you feel fuller for longer
- Remembering to prepare these oats before bed may not be easy, but you’ll love waking up to a pre-made breakfast.
What to do:
- Pour one cup of non-fat milk over 2/3 cup rolled oats and stir in 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts and a small apple (chopped).
Calories: 448.3 Protein: 19.6 g Carbohydrate: 65.3 g Dietary Fiber: 9.148 g Total Sugars: 24.2 g Total Fat: 13.8 g Saturated Fat: 1.84 g Cholesterol: 4.94 mg Total Omega-3 FA: 1.43 g Calcium: 560.1 mg Iron: 3.147 mg Sodium: 132.1 mg Vitamin D: 0 mcg Folate: 47.7 mcg Folic Acid: 0 mcg